Sorry for the slowness of the updates. I just finished moving several states and a 2 month hunt for jobs (move was successful, found a job).
Now, onto the good stuff. The Immortal Module (or "TIM" as I like to think of it), is nearly ready for beta testing. Baring any unforeseen problems, I might be releasing it to the Vault as early as mid-August. I'm hoping to get a few more closed playtests done before then to iron out bugs, flesh out a couple of the "bonus" levels, add some role-play for the "expanded" levels, and get the animations for the "flying carpet" and "barrel riding" done. By the way, if anyone (this based on the likely erroneous assumption that anyone reads this blog) has animations for flying carpets or barrels that can be ridden through the water, please let me know.
Updates: What has come before
1. Ruins Reskin: Now is fully functional and included in TIM.
2. GUI Overwrite: Being revised and still may not make it into the final project due to what appear to be limitations of the engine. I'm still hoping to import some graphical interface from the original game, but it between resolution issues and and engine limits it remains to be see what that interface will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment