Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flying Carpet Coming Soon ...

I just received an email from the talented and generous Ben Harrison with a beta version of the TIM flying carpet system. It really brings a certain level of awesome to TIM, and I think ya'll are going to like it.

He also let me know that the barrel riding animations for TIM will be done in a few days, which means we're zooming up on a beta release for The Immortal Module!

I'll update with pictures once we settle on a final version and a release method, but suffice to say, it should please gamers who remember the original, newcomers, and those who simply want to rip a flying carpet for use in their own modules. I'll also let you know as soon as I do how the carpet and barrel riding haks will be released - whether as a separate hak by Ben or as part of TIM's hak system.

As a little bonus, here's a video of the original "carpet ride level" from The Immortal. This is the Sega version, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment