
Above you can see a screenshot of the carpet resting inconspicuously in the wizard's inventory. What possible use could this musty old rug be?
As a bonus, the GUI has been updated (again), giving it a "silver" look, instead of the NwN default gold edging. I think it fits the feel of TIM a bit better, though I'm still disappointed by my (still unsuccessful) attempts to import a full border.
In any case, now for the picture you're actually waiting for. Below you can see Ben's lovely work on the carpet.

It includes regular and large phenotypes and supports all races and genders, normal and large body types, and robes and cloaks.
A lovely bit of animation, simple but really effective, it brings all of level 4 to life in a way that my "rug belt" (don't ask) simply wasn't doing. Thanks Ben!
All that remains from an animation perspective is the "ridable barrel." Ben estimates a couple of days to complete that. From a scripting/ design perspective, I've got one puzzle to finish, a couple of rooms to fill with miscelanious objects, and a few minor bugs to fix up. Then its off to another round of closed playtesting and then an open beta release. We're getting close, ya'll!
More as it comes. Happy gaming!

This is very great my mate.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog.
It is completely impressive.
Here is one of my latest articles.
I hope you like it.
http://healthmad.com/alternative/ayurveda-2/